Fast Draw Challenge Coin
Fast-Draw Challenge Coin
A challenge coin is a small coin or medallion (usually military), bearing an organization’s insignia or emblem and carried by the organizations’ members. Traditionally, they are given to prove membership when challenged and to enhance morale. Boot Hill Museum has created a challenge coin, as part of the campaign to raise funds for the Boot Hill Museum expansion project. Dollars raised will specifically be directed to the fabrication and installation of new exhibit galleries.
Fast-Draw Challenge Coin Rules:
- This coin MUST be carried at all times. you can be challenged for it anywhere, at any time.
- The challenge is initiated by drawing your coin, holding it in the air by whatever means possible and state, scream, shout, or otherwise verbally acknowledge that you are initiating a fast-draw.
- The response consists of all those persons being challenged, drawing their coin in a like manner. At the time of the challenge, you are permitted on step and an arms reach to locate your coin. If you still cannot reach it— Sorry!
- If you are challenged and are unable to properly respond, you must make a donation to Boot Hill Museum.
- If everyone being challenged responds in the correct manner, the challenger must make a donation to Boot Hill Museum.
Donor Plaque: Add $500
- This option includes the opportunity to be recognized for your donation. Your name will be placed on a donor plaque in the NEW museum lobby!
Contact our administrative offices for payment plan options and additional information at 620-227-8188.